I was trained in one of the biggest defense law firms in the United States. I represented companies such as Coca-Cola and BP in the past; before deciding to represent those who have been injured or wrongfully terminated.
My firm is very different than other firms. Many plaintiffs firms are constantly trying to gobble up every case possible working in volume.
My firm has chosen to be the exact opposite; dedicated to a few clients at a time. Here’s why:
I put my maximum effort into each case we undertake. As a former defense lawyer for over ten years, I learned many plaintiffs’ lawyers often sold their client’s case out because they were too busy or overwhelmed with all of their other cases to spend the time and energy on any single case.
I work differently. I do not take cases I would not try in front of a jury. I file a lawsuit and proceed to prepare for trial. Attempting to “settle without filing a lawsuit” is actually an excuse for lawyers who are afraid of going through litigation.
While most cases settle, some go to trial. I have been engaged in ten jury trials since 2015 with a stellar record of success.
My personal involvement in your court hearing, deposition, settlement conference or trial is the difference between my firm and others. When you retain my firm, I give you my personal cell phone number so you can speak to me directly instead of going through a paralegal or a case manager. Give me a call today for your free consultation for your personal injury or employment case.
If you have read this far, we might be a good fit. I look forward to hearing from you.
Awards & Affiliations
- Perfect “10” Rating on Avvo.com
- State of California “Top 40 Under 40” by National Trial Lawyers
- “Rising Star” by Superlawyers Magazine
- “Top Attorney” by Pasadena Magazine
- Alumni of the Los Angeles County Bar Association’s Trial Advocacy Project
- Top Verdicts-California Top 100 Personal Injury Settlement 2020
- Top Verdicts-California Top 100 Personal Injury Settlement 2021
- Top Verdicts-California Top 100 Personal Injury Settlement 2022
- Top Verdicts-California Top 100 Personal Injury Jury Verdict 2022
- Nominee For Consumer Attorney of California’s “Street Fighter” Award 2023
VANDERBILT UNIVERSITY LAW SCHOOL
Juris Doctor, 2004 – Dean’s List
- International/National Moot Court Team
- President of the Vanderbilt Bar Association
- Awarded Jordan A. Quick Memorial Award for Outstanding Leadership
- Finalist for Student Bar Association President of the Year by the American Bar Association
- All Courts in the State of California
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States District Court-Northern District
- United States District Court-Eastern District
- United States District Court-Central District
- United States District Court-Southern District
- United States Tax Court